Jesus and Judgement
Jesus and judgement
Love wins, Rob Bell
What did Jesus come to do?
- Jesus brings the fire of God’s judgement on the last day (49)
Why would Jesus long for that day?
- Destruction and renewal
- The renewal of the creation (Romans 8:19-21)
- The settling of injustices (Revelation 8:10)
- Jesus bears the fire of God’s Judgement on the cross (50)
- The cost to Jesus is incalculable.
- Driven by love not vindictiveness
- Jesus brings division based on people’s response to him (51-53)
- Respond rightly to the evidence concerning Jesus (54-59)
- Settle out of God’s court prior to the day of God’s judgement (57-59)
- Faith in Christ
- Faith in Christ’s judgment
Next Week — Luke 13:1-9
Categories | James Nodder | Luke (2021)
Filetype: MP4 - Size: 58.13MB - Duration: 24:47 m