Washing, Resurrection and Reunification
God pledges to deal with 3 more barriers to his blessing:
- Sin - God will cleanse his people from their sin (36:16-38)
- Death - God will bring his people back to life (37:1-14)
- Division - God will reunite his people under one king (37:15-28)
Why will God save his people?
- For the honour of his name (36:16-23)
Who can save God’s people?
- Which of these Ezekiel prophecies do you find most encouraging/exciting and why?
- How could you become more orientated towards seeking God’s glory and honour above all else?
The Faith/Christ/Grace alone series from July 22 – July 29.
Next week: The Great Rescuer (Isaiah 40)