Spiritual Health — Prayer
- Perils of prayer
- Hurry, noise and distraction
- Defeated weariness & cynicism
- Independence & self-sufficiency
- Basics of Prayer
Practicalities of Prayer
- The relationship of helpless children to their Father
- Dependence leading to trusting and asking
- Prayer is for all of life
- Not just asking from God but also walking with God
- Not just speaking with God but also listening to God
- Pray - ‘Just do it’!
- Time and place
- Morning and evening prayer
- List/structure/cards/journal/prayer list.
- A Praying Life (Paul Miller)
- Disciplines of a godly young man. Kent Hughes. Ch 8 Discipline of prayer.
Categories | James Nodder | Spiritual Health
Filetype: MP4 - Size: 164.93MB - Duration: 37:41 m